Rugby World Cup 2015 is the official tie-in video game for the 2015 Rugby World Cup, developed by HB Studios and published by Bigben Interactive for PC, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. The game was released worldwide on September 4, 2015, two weeks before the cup's beginning.
Why It Sucks
- The game is just a re-skinned version of Rugby 15.
- Virtually no licensed players, stadiums, or teams.
- Numerous bugs and glitches.
- Poor graphics.
- Terrible AI.
- Outcomes for certain actions are predetermined.
- One of the camera angles you can play from pauses the game every single time the opposing team gets the ball, allowing them to score a goal without any resistance.
World Cup 2015 was universally panned upon release, with critics decrying it for failing to adequately fix problems that plagued Rugby 15, while also introducing entirely new issues.