Saints Row 2 is an open world action-adventure game developed by Volition and originally published by THQ for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in October 2008.
In October 2008, THQ and Volition released Saints Row 2 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to positive reviews and commercial success, and is largely considered to be the best game in the series. Three months later, a PC port developed by CD Projekt was released to the public, with terrible results.
Why it Sucks
- The keys used to navigate menus don't make any sense. You must hit the [ and ] keys in order to change pages, which simulate the bumpers on an Xbox 360 controller.
- Some of the menus simply don't work at all.
- Bizarrely, running on a computer with a more powerful CPU than the one in the Xbox 360 (running at 3.2 Ghz) will run worse than expected and the more powerful it is than the Xbox 360 the worse the game runs. You heard that right; the better your computer is, the worse the game will run.
- Movement and voice clips speed up at random.
- Keys don't always respond with the actions they are mapped to, making some sections impossible to complete.
- The game constantly crashes.
- This game had a low quality sound banks compared to the 360 version where it ran at 32000 - 44100 Hz stereo.