Serious Sam Advance is an action first person shooter game and a spinoff to the Serious Sam franchise. It was developed by Climax Studios.
Why it Sucks
- Bad controls.
- The graphics are horrible and blurry, even for the Game Boy Advance. You can't even recognize the enemies in the game.
- The gunplay isn't fun.
- Some of the enemies are both poorly implemented and animated.
- There is no comedy in this game, which is unacceptable because Serious Sam is meant to be a comedy franchise.
- This was obviously meant to be a quick cash-in off the Serious Sam franchise rather than being a well made product.
- Repetitive and terrible music.
- Poor aiming.
Serious Sam Advance was met with very mixed to negative reception upon release, as GameRankings gave it a score of 45%, while Metacritic gave it a 51 out of 100.