Serious Sam Advance is an action first person shooter game and a spinoff to the Serious Sam franchise. It was developed by Climax Studios.
Why it Sucks
- Bad controls.
- The graphics are horrible and blurry, even for the game boy advance. You cant even recognize the enemies in the game.
- The gunplay isn't fun.
- Some of the enemies are both poorly implemented and animated.
- There is no comedy in this game, which is unacceptable because serious sam is meant to be a comedy franchise.
- This was obviously meant to be a quick cash-in off the serious sam franchise rather than being a well made product.
- Repetitive and Terrible music.
- Poor Aiming.
Serious Sam Advance was met with very mixed to negative reception upon release, as GameRankings gave it a score of 45%, while Metacritic gave it a 51 out of 100.