Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown is a fighting video game released in 2001 for the Game Boy Color and published by TDK Mediactive. It uses the Shrek license.
Why it Sucks
- Horrible controls.
- Dumb A.I.
- No replay value.
- Mediocre graphics.
- Terrible music and sound effects.
- All the characters are the same.
- Way too easy and short, you can simply beat the game by spamming simple moves.
- Monotonous gameplay.
- Limited set of moves and attacks.
- Most of the stages have pits in which falling into them results to instant death.
Game Informer gave the game a 0.5 out of 10.