Silent Hill: Downpour is a survival horror video game developed by Vatra Games and published by Konami Digital Entertainment. The eighth installment in the Silent Hill video game series launched on the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360.
Why it sucks
- Boring and repetitive combat
- Bad camera
- Lame plot
- Uninteresting characters
- The game focuses more on action and combat rather than survival horror
- Many bugs and glitches
- It is very short
- Many sidequests add a lot of replay value, but become tedious, repetitive and feel out of place in the Silent Hill universe.
- Tedious exploration which requires a lot of backtracking
- The game is a little too linear
- Very good and detailed graphics
- Stellar soundtrack, even though it was not composed by long time serie´s compositor Akira Yamaoka.
- In can be played in 3D.
- Good and original monster designs, whose presence can be warned when it starts raining