Sneak King is an adventurer game title from Burger King for the Xbox and Xbox 360 video game consoles and developed by Blitz Games. released in 2006. Burger King sold the game with the purchase of value meals.
Players take control of Burger King's mascot The King, in a stealth food-delivery themed game that spans four unique levels based on Burger King's own commercial advertisements.
Why it sucks
- This game is a rip-off of the Metal Gear Solid series.
- Poorly integrated title screen, you can clearly see that they used a Live Action shot.
- There are only three options.
- Ugly character models, all of them look like something out of a PlayStation 2 game.
- Outdated and terrible graphics that also look like something out of a PlayStation 2 game, even Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), as outdated and bad as it is, had much better looking graphics.
- Stupid concept, but at the same time, kind of a creepy concept, how would YOU react when some guy in a King suit jump out of a hiding place, do a little dance and was like "Heres you Burger!"????
- You can get Achievements out of no were.
- Repetitive gameplay that is a rip-off of the Metal Gear Solid series, all you do is sneak by a person and give them a Burger King meal.
- If you get caught, you have to start that mission all over again.
- Unchallenging difficulty.
- This game is very short, there are only four levels.
- Game breaking bugs.
- Lots of technical issues, which reflect how poorly made this game is.
- Lots of humor.
- The soundtrack is admittedly decent.
- The source material is fair.
- Very cheap, it costs only $3.99.