Sonic's Schoolhouse is an edutainment game for the PC released in 1996 developed by BAP Interactive (Bruce Austin Productions) and published by Sega Entertainment and Orion Interactive.
Why it Sucks
- The level design looks like it was ripped from Wolfenstein 3D.
- Awful Voice Acting (Especially Sonic)
- You don't actually play as Sonic in this game, he only appears as a guide. You instead play as weird looking animals.
- Crappy FMV's of Animals.
- Boring Games.
- Simply a cheap cash in onto the Sonic franchise.
- It’s impossible to start the game without a CD copy of the game, even with Windows 9x computers.
- Poor graphics
- Sonic's Sprites were reused from the cancelled game Sonic X-Treme.
- Number 7 explains how this game’s anti piracy works.