Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (also known as Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic & Knuckles, and Sonic SNES; the latter name is used to avoid confusion with the actual Sonic & Knucles and Sonic the Hedgehog 4) is a pirate SNES game made by the Twin Eagles Group. It is a hack of another game, Speedy Gonzales: Los Gatos Bandidos.
Why it Sucks
- Suffers from graphical issues. For starters, the backgrounds are glitched, and they are overly red to the point that they can hurt your eyes. But in boss battles, they are normal.
- Annoying voice acting. Whenever you rescue Mario (seriously, look at the picture), he just yells his name, and if you pick up speed shoes, Sonic yells his name repeatedly.
- Plagued with bugs and glitches, some game-breaking.
- When played in some emulators, the game freezes after playing through the first four levels.
- The ending screen features lines "Sonic loves Nintendo, Mario loves Sega" which becomes true when Sega stopped making consoles and releases official Sega games (with Sega exclusive characters) on Nintendo consoles and other platforms.