(Updated in the 20th anniversary of the movie)Space Jam is a basketball video game, it was been slightly loosely based on the live-action/animated film of the same name by Warner Bros. starring Looney Tunes. The game was developed by Sculptured Software (who also developed Looney Tunes B-Ball) and was published by Acclaim Entertainment.
The game basically follows basketball with two teams of three-versus-three. You can play as the Tune Squad or the Monstars and use any character The game has a two-player mode and uses ranks and stats.
- Michael Jordan
- Bugs Bunny
- Lola Bunny
- Daffy Duck
- Tasmanian Devil
- Wile E. Coyote
- Foghorn Leghorn
- Elmer Fudd
- Yosemite Sam
- Pepe Le Pew
- Porky Pig
Why it Sucks
- Poor controls.
- Dreadful game stats. Michael Jordan already has a full ranking and the Monstars have very poor stats.
- You can't even play the basketball game you get Michael Jordan's shoes for him. This resembles the movie, but becomes tedious fast. Though, this only happens if you play as him.
- Bad mini-games that will interrupt the actual video game.
- Other than that, the game poorly follows the movie, only really focusing on the basketball game.
- Doesn't really follow the actual rules of basketball.
- Lack of music.
- You can't shoot the ball just by pressing the button like in most basketball games, you have to hold it due to the poor controls.
- Dreadful animated sprites.