Spice World is a music video game starring English pop girl group the Spice Girls as animated characters. It was developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe for the PlayStation.
Why It Sucks
- Boring gameplay.
- Terrible graphics, even by PS1 standards.
- Bad voice acting (including voices provided by the Spice Girls themselves) and laughable dialogue.
- Only five of the girls' songs are featured.
- Each song has only nine samples.
- The samples don't even cover the entire songs.
- No replay value.
- The game remixes take up a lot of memory.
- The rhythm-based game has awful timing.
- The dance instructor in the rhythm game is a racist stereotype.
- Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) had already left the group by the time the game was released,
- The game is padded with interviews of the Spice Girls to take up data space that could have been used more wisely.
- The game can be beaten in less than fifteen minutes.