Spongebob Squarepants: Legend of the Lost Spatula is a video game released in 2001 for the Game Boy Color, developed by Vicarious Visions and published by THQ. It is based on the television series.
Why It Sucks
- Poor controls.
- Very short.
- Confusing level design.
- The passwords are ridiculously long.
- The password system is also useless for most of the time, since the entire game is short.
- The game might experience slowdown.
- Lack of variety.
- Horrible graphics that look worse than an early NES game.
- It is SpongeBob's first stand-alone game.
- The music is okay.
The game received mainly mixed to mediocre reviews, being criticised for its simple gameplay and lack of variety.