Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi is a fighting game developed in 1997 for the PlayStation by Lucas Arts. The plot revolves around Arden Lyn (a character exclusive to this game), an assassin hired by the Galactic Empire to destroy the Rebel Alliance.
Why it Sucks
- Odd cast of characters, with the likes of Luke and Vader along with characters like Solo, Leia and some generic Tusken Raider.
- Slow and stiff gameplay, with characters taking a lot of time to do even the most basic attacks.
- Awful controls, with special moves being very hard to pull off.
- Frustrating AI, who has no problem pulling off moves and will use the most devastating one whenever it feels like it.
- Despite all other characters using voice clips from the movies, Darth Vader is voiced by another person for whatever reason.