Street Cleaning Simulator is a video game for the PC released in Europe on July 1, 2011. It is a simulation of the occupation known as street cleaning, and was developed by Astragon, which specializes in simulators.
Why It Sucks
- Awful concept.
- Drab and boring gameplay.
- Unrealistic physics.
- Repetitive activities.
- Horrendous traffic AI.
- Numerous bugs and glitches.
- While there are three trucks to drive, they all move very slowly, which makes travelling to your destination in an already boring game even more tedious.
- Process of street cleaning is mundane, as you simply drive slowly in a straight line.
- When under a time limit, the amount of time of you have to clean the street is quite large, and sometimes it fails to count down at all.
- Muddy, unappealing graphics.
- Underwhelming sound effects.
- No music.
- No reason to explore the city once the game is beaten due to the lack of available activities.