Street Combat is a fighting game for the Super Nintendo by Irem of America released in 1993. It is the American version of Ranma 1/2: Chounai Gekitou Hen, which was released one year prior.
Why It Sucks
- The American version completely scrubbed all references to the Ranma 1/2 manga and anime.
- All of the replacement characters are ridiculous looking.
- Stiff controls that play nothing like a typical fighting game.
- Ugly graphics, especially in the American version.
- Bad music and dull sound effects.
- The only two characters you can play as in the single player mode are identical (Ranma/Armored Steven and Ranma-Chan/Civilian Steven).
- Unrewarding ending involving the protagonist being handed a trophy (American version).