Test Drive Off-Road 2 (Known in Europe as Test Drive 4X4) is a racing game developed by Pitbull Syndicate, published by Accolade and distributed in Europe by Electronic Arts for PC and PlayStation. It is the second installment in the Test Drive Off-Road series, and was released in 1998. It uses the same engine as Test Drive 4 and the same developer. It's also the sequel to Test Drive Off-Road.
Why It Sucks
- Worse Car handling than Test Drive 4.
- Small selection of tracks. It even claims to have 13 tracks, which it doesn't. It included the mirror tracks as well.
- Awful crash physics.
- Annoying Vibration.
- Bad collision detection.
- Ugly and chunky looking car models.
- Cheating AI: They never seem to crash and they race faster than yourself.
- Many useless camera angles.
- Lack of Music.