The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends is a video game released for the NES in December 1992, among other platforms.
Why it Sucks
- Terrible ear-splitting music which mostly consists of short music loops.
- Limited bombs and Bullwinkle's charge attack drains his energy.
- In one stage, there is a staircase that takes you further in the level, but it looks like it leads to nowhere.
- Ironically and humourosly, Rocky can't walk up steps.
- Rats are too fast to hit with bombs.
- The codes that are built in the game itself (not Game Genie) glitch up the game.
- Terrible graphics.
- The entire plot is just a line of text: "Get our heroes to Abominable Mansion, and collect Bullwinkle's inheritance!".
- No ending other than a poorly drawn "You Win!" screen.
- The game is incredibly short and can be completed in less than five minutes.
- The game doesn't save your high-scores or have a password function.
- Inconsistent title: the game is called "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends" on the cover art, but the title screen calls it "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle".
- Hideous attempts at advertising the game, with the game's box saying: "Maximum Fun for Ages 4-10!".
- In one of the levels, if a gas-like hazard touches the player, the game won't just reverse the controls, but also distort the music, making it even worse.