The Graveyard is a computer art game developed by Belgian developer Tale of Tales (the same creators of Sunset) in which the player assumes the role of an elderly woman walking through a graveyard to a bench. A song begins to play, after which the elderly woman walks out of the graveyard and the game ends.
Why it sucks
- It is extremely short, being finished in just a few minutes with no challenge or captivation whatsoever.
- You have to pay the outrageous price of 5 dollars for it, and the "game" itself is far less than a shareware demo.
- Very simplistic gameplay.
- The artwork looks and feels unfinished and unpolished.
- The old lady model looks bad.
The Only Redeeming Quality
The Graveyard was one of the inspirations for the Tibetan village scene in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.