The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific is a 2007 World War II first-person shooter developed by Cauldron Ltd. and published by Activision Value for the PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360.
Why it sucks
- Extremely repetitive and linear gameplay
- Short and uninteresting single-player campaign mission
- Broken enemy AI.
- Outdated graphics.
- Inconsistent frame rate issues
- Lack of a sprint feature
- Bad online multiplayer mode
- Recycles gameplay and assets from Cauldron's previous game Soldier of Fortune: Payback.
IGN gave the Xbox 360 and PC versions a score of 4.5 and 4.9 (out of 10), respectively, while the Wii and PS2 versions scored an even worse 2.5 and 3.