During his review of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, ThuN00b stated that literally anyone can make a better game than Big Rigs, even if they know nothing about making Video Games. To prove his point he made this game. The game is intentionally made to suck, but if you beat it you can watch ThuN00b's review of it.
Why It Sucks
- The game scrolls too fast and the truck you control moves rather slow.
- The only sound effect in the entire game is an obnoxious music loop.
- Once you grab the golden coin in each level you can die and keep the coin.
- Obstacle cars act like they're drunk drivers
- Headache inducing backgrounds.
- You can run over people in level 3 and kill them.
- Missingno., a glitch pokémon, is a hazard!
- The bonus level is Rainbow Road from Mario Kart?
- You can beat the game in less than 5 minutes.
- If you want to rewatch the review of the game you have to beat it again.
- It IS better than Big Rigs.
- One of the pedestrians you can run over in Level 3 is "Mike", a cartoon character created by ThuN00b that frequently appears in his reviews and is portrayed as an idiot. You ever wanted to hit Mike with a truck? Now you can!
Thun00b's Big Rigs Review
Here's the link to the game: http://funkylad.deviantart.com/art/This-Game-Sucks-But-It-s-Better-Than-Big-Rigs-524936123