Tomorrow Never Dies (also known as 007: Tomorrow Never Dies) is a third-person shooter developed by Black Ops Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation. It's based on the eponymous James Bond film and was the first 007 game to be published by EA after their acquisition of the license.
Why It Sucks
- It swapped out the first-person perspective of Goldeneye 007 in favor of a third-person one.
- No multiplayer modes.
- Very short; there are only 10 missions, and you could complete it in a hour.
- Mediocre gunplay.
- Simplistic and bland level design.
- Lackluster skiing and driving sections.
- Beating the game on Agent mode doesn't reward you with a ending. In order to see it, you must complete the game on 007 mode.
- The game started as a sequel to the film, but unfortunately this idea was ditched and made as a movie-based game.
- Mediocre graphics.
- Tommy Tallarico's soundtrack is pretty amazing.
- The voice acting is decent.