Trigger Man is a low-budget third-person shooter by Point of View and Crave Entertainment, released in 2004 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo Gamecube.
You play as a gunman who has been hired by mafia Don Coladangelo to eliminate the rival Montagano family.
Why it Sucks
- Forgettable and downright unlikable characters.
- Dumb AI with a tendency to either stand still forever, take cover at the wrong side, or run straight into your line of fire.
- Stiff and tanky controls.
- Dull environments and level design.
- Terrible sound design with low-quality soundbites and an awful soundtrack.
- Makes a rather generic and poor attempt at telling an "evil vs. evil" story.
- Can be beaten in less than 1 hour.
- Enemies are too tough. The unarmored ones can soak up ten pistol bullets (or three shotgun blasts to the face) before going down.
- Awful stealth mechanics. In fact, any attempt at being stealthy will usually fail because the AI can spot you from a mile away.
- You can't pick up ammo after killing enemies, which means you will be running out of ammo A LOT.
- Absolutely no voice acting. The game resorts to using text boxes, which results in awkward cutscenes.