Turok: Evolution is a first-person shooter video game developed by Acclaim Studios Austin and published by Acclaim Entertainment for the Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube in 2002. A port for Microsoft Windows was released in 2003 for the European market. It is the first game in the series to not be released on the Nintendo 64.
Why it sucks
- Bad advertising campaign: Acclaim offered $13,000 for someone who named their newborn baby Turok in the United States. In the United Kingdom though, Acclaim offered £1,000 and a new Xbox console for someone who legally changed their name to Turok.
- Many bugs and glitches.
- Many framerate drops (specially on the PC port).
- Outdated and ugly graphics (The PS2 port being the worst).
- Uninteresting story and plot.
- Terrible controls.
- Stupid AI.
- Lame villain.
- Little to no soundtrack.
- Ugly sound effects.
- Save stations are very scarce and too far one from another.