UNILAD Gaming is a social-network section of the website UNILAD that focuses on video gaming.
Why it Sucks
- All this page does is post images with a black bar on top with white text. There isn't any variety in their posts and sometimes post the same thing after a while.
- Has lots of clickbait posts, much like with Kotaku.
- Meme and pop-culture references are used a lot (which isn't that funny, and they most of the time have nothing to do with gaming).
- The Facebook comments section is full of mainly cringy and whiny gamers who don't have a life.
- The fans tend to start fanboy wars in the comments.
- Their articles contain inappropriate content and foul language.
- Hypocrisy: speaking of foul language, the page always censors the description yet in the images they post aren't censored.
- They post way too many articles on one day.
- UNILAD themselves are a bad site and UNILAD Gaming is no surprise whatsoever to come from them.
- Sometimes they actually post honest material, which even then still gets ruined by the fans who use this page.
- They also might post about forgotten games, such as Hogs of War, and gives the fans nostalgia.