Voxelized is a block-building action adventure game, developed and published by Lord Kres, which was released in 2015 and published on Steam.
Why it sucks
- Given the extremely limited number of available blocks it's hard to build anything remotely interesting.
- The soundtrack consists of only one song, which becomes tiresome after a while.
- There are no lighting effects or shadows, environmental effects such as rain or progression from day to night.
- Many bugs and glitches are present.
- The overall game feels rushed and unfinished.
- It has no losing conditions, objectives, combat, time limits, hazards, or computer controlled characters of any sort, despite being an action-adventure game.
- Just a blatant Minecraft rip-off.
- Can be finished in a few hours.
The game currently holds a score of 0.64 / 5 on Gamefaqs and it is the #1 lowest rated PC action adventure game on the site. It holds a score of 47/100 on Metacritic.