WCW Backstage Assault is the last WCW game ever released, and was one of two WCW games published by Electronic Arts. It was released in December of 2000 for the PlayStation and Nintendo 64.
Why it Sucks
- Only features singles matches, nothing else - and you can only fight backstage!
- Half of the wrestlers are locked from the start, and are very hard to unlock.
- The roster mostly consists of useless jobbers, and people who aren't even wrestlers!
- Buggy gameplay engine (even though it is the same engine that WCW Mayhem used)
- The square button is a multi-use button, which is a huge mess.
- The weapon system is also buggy and all weapons feel the same.
- You can use your finishers way too quickly, and they don't do as much damage as normal attacks.
- Horrible graphics.
- Poor character design.