Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was a video game made for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1989. It was developed by Rare and published by LJN. It was based off the movie of the same name.
Why it Sucks
- Very poor driving stages due to awkward controls.
- The final boss, Judge Doom, is unfairly difficult to defeat.
- Searching for items is slow.
- Overly long password.
- There was a hotline found in the game meant to give kids a tip on beating the game. However, after several years, the hotline changed into a phone sex hotline.
- To buy items, you must select your wallet to get a random item to drop down, so to get the item you need, you need to keep leaving the store until you get the item you want