Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was a video game made for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1989. It was developed by Rare and published by LJN. It was based off the 1988 live-action/animated movie of the same name.
Why it Sucks
- Horrible driving stages due to incredibly slippery controls.
- The final boss, Judge Doom, is extremely frustrating to defeat.
- Searching for items is far too slow.
- Overly long password system.
- There was a phone number found in the game that would give the players tips on how to beat the game. However, when the Angry Video Game Nerd tried calling the number, he found out that it has since been reassigned to a sex hotline.
- To buy items, you need to select your wallet in order to get a random item to drop down, so to get the item you need, you have to keep leaving the store until you get the item you want.