Why it Flopped
- The remote controller for the system is very unresponsive. This is because unlike the original Wii Remote or a wireless controller for Xbox 360 or PS3 that used Bluetooth technology, the remote for the Wireless60 uses infrared technology similar to a television remote. The sensors are on the sides, front, and back of the remote, where one would think to put their hands.
- The "motion controls" act as another way of pushing a button, rather than properly sensing movement.
- Like the Intec Interact, the games are unoriginal and could be found on earlier consoles like the NES.
- Dull graphics similar to SNES graphics, but still inferior.
- Generic uninspired games with dull gameplay.
- One of the games (a Tetris ripoff) uses music ripped directly from Balloon Fight.
- Some of the game characters are taken directly from various Nintendo games or from Disney movies.
- The main character of Hero Legend is a clone of Red Link from The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords.
- The main character of Mr. Onion resembles Pac-Man, and the damsel-in-distress is basically a female Kirby.
- The main character of Pop Ball is a recolored Ness from Earthbound.
- Bunearys are enemies in Ice Climber.
- The main character in Starry Night is literally Flounder from The Little Mermaid.
- One of the enemies in Go, Smile resembles a Pooka from Dig Dug.
- The enemies in Bomb Hero highly resemble Kirby and a yellow Jigglypuff.
- The cat in Ballroom Bonanza resembles Lucifer from Cinderella.
- A successor, Wireless Air 60, is released by the same company sometime later, but it also sucks as much as the original; the only major difference between them is that you no longer use controllers; you use your body to play instead.
Like most knock-offs, there was no real advertising. The highest amount of advertising this ever got was when YouTuber Shane Luis of Rerez reviewed it as the Worst Console Ever Made encouraging everyone to tell others not to buy it.
Reverse World Page
What is it like having a Wired30? Why click on the name and find out!