The Wireless60 is a Wii rip-off system created by JungleTac that came with 60 games. The thing is so bad that JungleTac admit on the back of the box that Xbox, Nintendo, and PlayStation consoles were superior but tried to justify that the console was a family console for five year olds.
Why it Flopped
- The remote controller for the system is very unresponsive. This is because unlike the original Wii Remote or a wireless controller for Xbox 360 or PS3 that used Bluetooth technology, the remote for the Wireless60 uses infrared technology similar to a television remote. The sensors are on the sides, front, and back of the remote, where one would think to put their hands.
- The "motion controls" act as another way of pushing a button, rather than properly sensing movement.
- Like the Intec Interact the games are unoriginal and could be found on earlier consoles like the NES.
- Dull graphics similar to SNES graphics, but still inferior.
- Generic uninspired games with dull gameplay.
- One of the games (a Tetris ripoff) uses music ripped directly from Balloon Fight.
- Some of the game characters are taken directly from various Nintendo games or from Disney.
Like most knock-offs, there was no real advertising. The highest amount of advertising this ever got was when YouTuber Shane Luis of Rerez reviewed it as the Worst Console Ever Made encouraging everyone to tell others not to buy it.