Zapper: One Wicked Cricket! is an action platformer game developed by Blitz Games and published by Infogrames Entertainment for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Game Boy Advance and the PC in 2002 in North America, and 2003 in Europe.
Why it Sucks
- The gameplay is basically the same as Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge, which was also developed by Blitz Games.
- Boring plot and storyline.
- Terrible level design.
- Zapper dies in one hit.
- Sensitive controls.
- To move you can't just hold the analog stick or D-pad in the direction you want. You have to tap it for every individual tile you move to.
- Unfair Difficulty: it is very easy to die due to the one hit deaths and terrible level design even though Zapper starts with 20 lives (In Normal Mode).
- Terrible music.
- The framerate drops fast when there is too much stuff going on.
- Stupid Multiplayer mode.
- Zapper is depicted as unlikable and selfish.
- The game has only 20 levels and can be completed too quickly.