The Zone Mini Interactive Gaming System, or Zone Mini, is the third Zone console made in 2011 shortly after the Zone 60.
Why it flopped
- The system had only one controller with a smaller size and slightly different button layout.
- The console was extremely tiny and contained only 35 games.
- A large portion of the games were the same as the Zone 40 and some new ones.
- The box of the console advertised the console as being a portable device, however you could only hook it up using composite cables (mono only by the way). The box even contained a bag that could hold all of the contents, which stressed the portability aspect.
- The system had no purpose except for being a cheap way to buy a cheap console.
Tweeterman287 reviewed the system, so if you'd like to watch the video you want.